Buy a Zorb ball
The Zorbs are made out of really hard wearing plastic and each has a 4 point harness. They are surprisingly resilient
and have 6 intersections to add to their strength. As players only bump into other BodyZorb players, everyone has
double protection. In the unlikely advent of a puncture, the Zorbs can easily be fixed by our staff. Body zorb
inflatable Arena now avilable for hire, please see picture below.
1.best heat sealing machine
We use advanced Welding machines imported from USA to ensure our inflatable products can handle high air pressure and secure for use.
2. Durable handles
We can provide 2 handles on the balls for tiring the ropes on it according to clients’ request.
Zorb Ball is the sport of rolling down a hill inside a giant inflatable ball , Zorb Globe , Giant Inflatable Human
Hamster Ball , it’s great for using down local hills , grass plot , grass land , parks , football pitches , and inflatable
Zorb Slide Ramp , Zorbing Obrit , etc .
Zorb Ball is a double layer ball , the outer ball is 3.0m diameter , then the inner ball is 2.0m diameter ( can be
customized ) . The two balls are connected with many nylon bars and full with air .
Our inflatable zorb ball is made with excellent welding machine made in USA ,it has stable Performance , which
makes the Zorb Ball will not be over-welded or less-welded and makes it last longer .
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber’s glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.