How to keep the childrens bouncy castle
1. in order to ensure your equipment to reach the normal life span, power play can’t gotoo much to play. A child on the inflatable up to 3 meters.
2. the facilities on the small shape for decoration and not let kids pull hard, hard totear so as to avoid damage.
3. When you play and not let kids with a hard object on the device graffiti, so as to avoid damage.
4. in case of equipment breakage, damage and spare PVC materials are coated with glue foradhesive 5 minutes is not sticky, the adhesive, appropriate squeeze a few minutes can beused.
5. air pressure is too soft on the device, check if there is excessive leakage, tornholes, or power outages; the pressure is too hard, wind turbine air inlet blocked. 6.such as large areas of damage of normal use, the manufacturer can provide professionalrepair services, or sent back to the factory for repair.
The childrens bouncy castle Use Methonds:
1, inflatable castle inflatable should be aware of when using the fan supply voltage isconsistent with the product description.
2, the case should be a reliable ground and need to be checked on a regular basis. Windturbine air inlet fitted with protective nets, so as to avoid accidents.
3, collections of bouncy castle should turn off the power, open interface and fan exhaustports, Castle exhaust time for half an hour or so (depending on the Castle size), gas tomanually squeeze. In case of rain water must first rule out the water and hang to dry.
4, bouncy castle should be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis, you can use thedetergent to wash the Castle, after clearing the dirt you should use water to wash, thendry.
5, if Castle does not use for a long time, should pay attention to clean after the collapsing Castle, externally and packaged well. Storage temperature should be -50~+40degrees Celsius. And pay attention to prevent rats outside the insect breaking Castle.
6, it should be noted that the prohibition of age the child is too small to play stimulusprojects.
7, to avoid the age difference is too large to prevent older children and children occurcollisions.
8, managers should always supervise, teach children to abide by the rules of the game toplay, to prevent accidents.
9, in case of wind or rain, the weather, should not be allowed in outdoor inflatablecastles, so as to avoid accidents.